Chicago Spine Injury Attorneys
Did you or a loved one sustain a spinal cord injury?
At Power, Rogers & Smith, L.L.P., we represent victims of spinal cord injuries. When individuals sustain life-altering injuries as a result of the carelessness, negligence, or liability of another, the team at Power Rogers & Smith can step in to advocate on their behalf. Our Chicago-based law firm represents individuals throughout Illinois, so if you or a loved one was injured in this way, we invite you to contact us today for a free review of your case.
Spine Injury Cases We’ve Handled
- $18.75M Settlement – Plaintiff became a quadriplegic due to cervical disc surgery because the hospital failed to communicate postoperative neurological changes due to spinal compression.
- $10.43M Verdict – Plaintiff suffered a spinal cord injury and sustained partial paralysis of arms and legs after his vehicle was hit by a semi-truck.
- $9.75M Settlement – Plaintiff underwent spine surgery, but osteophytes left behind after surgery caused the plaintiff to suffer spinal cord stress, affecting blood flow and spinal cord fusion. Plaintiff sustained quadriparesis.
Recovered Over $4 Billion in Verdicts and SettlementsView Our Record of Success
Common Types of Spinal Cord Injuries
Spinal cord injuries are life changing. Unlike many types of personal injury, a spine injury will usually result in long-term disability. Power Rogers & Smith, L.L.P. is prepared to handle the following types of spine injury cases:
- Spinal cord injuries arising out of medical negligence, such as surgical error
- Damage to the spinal cord during labor/delivery
- Spine injuries sustained in serious motor vehicle accidents
- On-the-job spinal cord injuries, such as those sustained on construction sites
If you or someone you love sustained spinal cord damage due to the wrongful or negligent acts of another, we invite you to contact our Chicago spine injury lawyers today for a free review of your case. There is no fee unless we win your case!