Premises Liability Lawyer in Chicago, IL
Our Chicago Personal Injury Attorneys Fight to Win!
In Illinois, premises liability laws are designed to ensure that those injured due to unreasonable and hazardous conditions on public or private property have legal recourse. If you or a loved one was hurt due to dangerous property conditions, you could be entitled to compensation for your losses and injuries. Speaking with a trusted team of Northern Illinois personal injury attorneys who are versed in premises liability laws is the fastest and most reliable way to discover more about your rights.
Some of the cases our Chicago premises liability attorneys have handled include:
- Attorney Todd Smith was co-lead counsel in the widely publicized Lincoln Park porch collapse case in which 13 young people tragically fell to their death and many more were injured when a Chicago apartment building failed to meet porch code regulations.
- Mr. Smith achieved an $18.5 million recovery against Paramount Pictures on behalf of a young Hispanic woman who was injured as an extra on the set of Transformers III: Dark Side of the Moon.
- Mr. Smith was co-lead counsel in the 69 W. Washington fire case in Chicago. He helped achieve a $95 million settlement on behalf of several people trapped in the building and stairwell during the fire.
- Mr. Smith achieved an award of over $5 million for a client who was hurt in an electrical explosion and fire at the Neiman Marcus store in Northbrook.
- Attorney Joseph Power obtained $9 million for his minor client after he was struck by a train.
Case reviews are always free of charge.
Schedule yours today when you call (312) 313-0202.