All Power Rogers Attorneys Named to 2020 Illinois Super Lawyers
Power Rogers is pleased to announce that all firm attorneys have yet again been recognized in the 2020 publication of Illinois Super Lawyers magazine – a distinction that speaks to the respect and esteem our legal team has cultivated among peers and professional colleagues.
Published annually, Super Lawyers recognizes top attorneys from each state or major metro area in the U.S. with two prominent listings:
- Super Lawyers: SuperLawyers recognizes top attorneys held in high regard for their professional achievements and ethical conduct by fellow leading lawyers. As the publication’s highest honor, Super Lawyers utilizes a patented selection process, peer review, and third-party research to evaluate over a dozen indicators of professional success. No more than 5% of practicing attorneys in the country are named to the Super Lawyers list.
- Super Lawyers Rising Stars: The Super Lawyers list of Rising Stars is a distinction reserved for attorneys who are 40 years of age or younger, or who’ve been in practice 10 years or less. The Rising Stars list utilizes the same rigorous selection process to vet top young attorneys, making it a reliable indicator of an honoree’s achievements. Lawyers named to the Rising Stars list comprise just 2.5% of all practicing attorneys nationwide.
Proven Chicago Trial Lawyers
Power Rogers attorneys were honored in multiple practice areas, earning recognition in for their work on complex cases involving personal injury, medical malpractice, product liability, and other civil litigation matters.
All attorneys have been previously recognized by Super Lawyers magazine, and Joseph A. Power Jr., Larry R. Rogers Sr., and Larry R. Rogers Jr. each mark their 16th consecutive year of inclusion. Additionally, Joe Power was named to the Top 10 and Top 100 Illinois Super Lawyers lists.
- Joseph A. Power Jr.: Personal Injury, Medical Malpractice, Class Action/Mass Torts (Super Lawyers 2005-2020)
- Larry R. Rogers Sr.: Personal Injury, Medical Malpractice, Product Liability (Super Lawyers 2005-2020)
- Thomas G. Siracusa: Medical Malpractice, Personal Injury, Product Liability (Super Lawyers 2008-2020)
- Thomas M. Power: Personal Injury, Construction Litigation, Transportation/Maritime, Medical Malpractice, Product Liability (Super Lawyers 2012-2020)
- Larry R. Rogers Jr.: Personal Injury, Medical Malpractice, Product Liability (Super Lawyers 2005-2020)
- Devon C. Bruce: Personal Injury, Medical Malpractice, Professional Liability (Super Lawyers 2005, 2009-2020)
- Joseph W. Balesteri: Medical Malpractice, Personal Injury (Super Lawyers 2005, 2009-2020)
- Sean M. Houlihan: Personal Injury, Medical Malpractice, Product Liability (Super Lawyers 2014-2020, Rising Stars 2008-2012)
- Brian LaCien: Personal Injury, Product Liability, Aviation and Aerospace, Medical Malpractice (Super Lawyers 2016-2020, Rising Stars 2011-2015)
- Carolyn Daley Scott: Personal Injury, Medical Malpractice, Product Liability (Rising Stars 2016-2020)
- Jonathan M. Thomas: Personal Injury (Rising Stars 2016-2020)
- Kathryn L. Conway: Personal Injury, Medical Malpractice (Rising Stars 2014-2020)
- James Power: Civil Litigation, Personal Injury, Medical Malpractice, Product Liability, Professional Liability, Consumer Law (Rising Stars 2019-2020)
We congratulate all attorneys on their continued selection to Super Lawyers and the Super Lawyers list of Rising Stars. If you wish to speak with an award-winning Chicago injury lawyer about your potential case, call (312) 313-0202 or contact us online.