Medical Malpractice Legal Investigations
Serving Residents of Illinois for Decades
Choosing the right lawyer is the first step in resolving a medical malpractice case. Our team of Chicago attorneys at Power Rogers has what it takes to represent you. We have recovered numerous multi-million dollar settlements for our medical malpractice clients, including the largest medical malpractice recovery ever of $55 million. Our commitment to our clients shows through in our work ethic and our drive to succeed.
Our Firm Has a Broad Range of Experience
Our attorneys have handled matters involving every aspect of personal injury law. We know how to investigate these cases in order to protect our clients' rights, including obtaining necessary medical records, witnesses, and medical experts. Our ability to aggressively advocate for our clients has been proven over the course of our firm's history.
Some notable hallmarks of our firm include:
- Our attorneys were behind the record-setting largest medical malpractice recovery ever achieved at $55 million
- Attorney Joe Powers has never lost a medical malpractice case at trial
- Almost every one of Joe's cases have resulted in tripling the pretrial offer to settle by the defendant's insurance companies, with none of those jury verdicts reversed or remitted on appeal
- We have represented clients of all backgrounds, including NFL players in the Chicago Bears organization
- Attorneys Joe Power and Devon Bruce achieved the largest medical malpractice settlement in 2013 of $35 million
Take Action Now, Before it's Too Late
If you or your loved one has been injured or killed as a result of a medical mistake, it is important to consult with a Chicago lawyer immediately to protect your legal rights. There are deadlines in effect, so it's important to take action quickly so that you have the chance to pursue the compensation you deserve after an injury.