Automobile Accidents: FAQ
Over $4 Billion Recovered for Illinois Injury Victims
The time period immediately after an automobile accident can be a frightening and disorienting one. It is likely that many questions and concerns are running through your mind. The following questions are ones that our attorneys frequently answer for clients, and we want you to have this information readily available. Contact Power Rogers at (312) 313-0202 to set up a free case evaluation in order to learn more about your options and your rights after an Illinois car accident.
What should I do if I am in an automotive accident?
Be sure to observe these steps:
- Regardless of how minor you think the auto accident is, you should always report it to the police.
- Write down names, addresses, and phone numbers of any witnesses in case you need them later, and make sure that the police officer gives you a copy of the driver exchange information form.
- Take photographs of your vehicle and the other vehicle(s) involved as well as the injuries you sustained.
- Call your insurance agent and your insurance company immediately for further instructions. If you do not report the automotive accident, the insurance company may deny payment of any claims that you subsequently file.
- Finally, if involved in an automotive accident, you should call experienced Chicago auto accident attorneys, such as those at Power Rogers, who have a proven record of success.
Do I need a lawyer to pursue a case for my car accident in Chicago?
Yes. Automotive accident cases can be complex, requiring sophisticated investigation tools, evidence gathering techniques, and case evaluation. Chicago auto accident attorneys experienced in the law can best assess and handle an automotive accident case. The attorneys at Power Rogers have both the determination and the resources necessary to win your case, no matter how complex it may be.
What kind of lawyer should I hire for my automotive accident action?
When contemplating legal action after an accident, you should always hire experienced Illinois attorneys who know the relevant law. We have more than three decades of experience in handling and winning accident cases, resulting in over one billion dollars gained in verdicts and settlements for personal injury clients.